Elise og Matias

Elise og Matias
Endelig ville pus sitte på fanget til Matias, og han så stolt!:)

fredag 7. november 2008

Noen søte ordtak bare...

Noen søte og morsomme ordtak og dikt jeg skal finne på noe med på både kjøkken, soverom og barnerom.. Er i opppussingmodus om dagene!:)

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of.

Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of.

The
laughter of a child is the light of a home

Parental Pledge- I promise to raise you to be a good person. I promise to love you unconditionally. I promise to say and show you that you are loved and adored...


The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.

I've fallen in love many times…always with you

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you. I could walk forever in my garden. -Claudia Ghandi

Before you were conceived I wanted you, Before you were born I loved you, Before you were an hour old I would die for you, This is the miracle of life.

One thing so very true, we love being the parents of you!

Reach for the stars because mom and dad will catch you.








Ingen kommentarer: